- Why do all the other Blockbusters have their stuff due at midnight while the Blockbuster on Gull Rd. has theirs due at noon?
- Why is it that those people who complain about my silence are the ones who just barely attempt to carry on any sort of a conversation with me?
- If it’s called an Amaretto sour, why does it taste so sweet?
- Why aren’t we taking a harder stance against North Korea? Just because the so-called Cold War ended, does that mean we can’t touch Communists any more?
- We got to distribute notepads that promoted innovation. What’s so innovative about mailing notepads all over the world?
- If this was a short week, why did it seem longer than last week?
- If I’ve resolved to live a more socially active life, then why am I at my mother’s again this weekend?
Don’t think too hard now. 😉