Instructions: Go to your ‘friends’ page. Click on the name of the seventh person who posted. Go to his or her ‘friends’ page. Click on the name of the seventh person who posted. Repeat until you are seven LJs from your own. If you come across someone who doesn’t have seven entires on their friends page, pick the last one. If the seventh entry is a journal you have already visited on this trip, or a community, skip down to the next one and continue).
1) What is the title of this journal?
A Window to the Soul: Aurora’s Existence
2) How many communities does this person belong to?
3) List any interests you share in common with this user.
4) List any friends you have in common with this user.
5) Where does this user live?
Grand Marais, MN
6) What is the seventh sentence in this user’s most recent journal entry?
(From the last post with seven or more sentences [third entry down, excluding sentences within memes])
A little pain is worth it, sometimes. [You’re telling me. -Ed.]
7) What is the first sentence in this user’s seventh most recent journal entry?
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, and the cards!
I suppose you could use a number other than seven, and I found looking at the friends pages in my own style helps a lot.