01. Elaborate on your default icon.
It’s an avatar I use on PokerStars, so I figure I might as well use it on LJ, too. It’s lifted from a cartoon by Choi Hoon.
02. What’s your current relationship status?
Single and seemingly rejected at every turn.
03. Ever have a near-death experience?
04. Name an obvious quality you have?
05. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
“Too Much Time on My Hands” – Styx
06. Any celeb you would marry?
07. Who will cut and paste this first?
Um, maybe Val if she’s bored, otherwise my money is on Brett. ;p
08. Name someone with the same birthday as you
Matt Murton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Dennis Eckersley, Lindsay Buckingham. You could always check Wikipedia for any others.
09. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes, but it’s not worth pursuing unless she starts treating me as a friend again.
10. Have you ever vandalized someone’s private property?
Not that I can recall.
11. Have you ever been in a fight?
12. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
When I was in the children’s choir of the church where I grew up. Karaoke audiences don’t tend to be large.
13. What’s the first thing you notice about a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
I notice their mouth, particularly those with ridiculous grins.
14. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I’m not one to go to Starbucks, but if I did, I’d likely get a caramel mocha.
15. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
16. Say something totally random about yourself.
17. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
18. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
I haven’t worn a watch in a while, since I can just glance at my phone.
19. Do you have anything pierced?
20. Do you have any tattoos?
21. Do you like pain?
22. Do you like to shop?
Yes. Sometimes just walking around relieves boredom.
23. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Chocolate and soda from the guard.
24. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
Dinner on Monday. (I know, technically it isn’t a credit card, but it works like one.)
25. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
26. What is on your desktop background?
27. What is the background on your cell phone?
28. Do you like redheads?
29. Do you know any twins?
My mom and uncle are twins. Other than them, I graduated with a pair of twins, and another pair of twins worked here.
30. Do you have any weird relatives?
31. What was the last movie you watched?
Probably Kill Bill: Vol. 2 a few weeks ago. Generally, I don’t watch movies all that often.
32. What was the last book you read?
Currently reading Unhooked Generation. Last book I finished was Unhinged by Michelle Malkin.
33. Did you or are you planning to go to college?
Someday when I have more time and money, I will attend a decent college.
34. What is your favorite pair of pants that you own?
I like my Dungaree shorts.
35. Do you like to party?
Yeah, as long as it’s not too crazy.
36. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Probably in a different job if rumors turn out to be true.