Leave a comment and I’ll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you like starting with that letter. Post them in your journal and give out new letters to your commenters in turn. NO TAGBACKS ALLOWED, unless a commenter specifically requests to be given a letter!
I was given W by aingeal8c.
1. Water – Yep, the body is over two thirds of it, and it is refreshing to drink when it’s as pure as can be.
2. Weather – It feels good sometimes, horrible at others, but I’m intrigued at how it works.
3. Worms – They’re a pretty decent animal. Gummi worms are especially tasty.
4. Walking – It’s a nice form of exercise.
5. Warmth – Either the physical or emotional kind, I’d rather feel that than sheer coldness.
6. Winning – I always play to win.
7. Winding roads – You have to pay attention in order to stay on them. They tend to have much better scenery than straight, flat roads.
8. Winston Churchill – If you ever read his quotations, you would know he was a man of great humor. Plus, he’s the greatest British prime minister of the 20th century.
9. Whirligigs – Actually, anything that spins is nice, especially things powered by wind.
10. Weblogs – You’ve got some nuts out there. And then you have much insaner nuts. More often than not, though, when they can write coherently, they’re awfully entertaining.