This is a list of things I would like to accomplish if time and money were not finite. Some of the items are loftier than others, but I think that’s the point of this type of list.
- Visit each U.S. city with a population over one million. (So far I’ve been to two on the current list, and I’ve been in Detroit when it was on the list.)
- Visit Isle Royale National Park. (It would by necessity get me one or two more ferries.)
- Clinch the entire Interstate system.
- Travel outside of North America.
- Attend a Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge (will likely be the renovated version by the time I could go). If circumstances allow, attend one at Wembley.
- Get involved a rec league sport, be it kickball, soccer, or whatever else is out there. Since my friends who regularly play on rec leagues don’t seem to want to invite me to join them, it’ll be something I have to take up myself.
- Take a roadtrip which would allow me to visit all the ballparks of a particular minor league during a season. A LiveJournaler once did this type of trip, and it’s something I’ve thought about doing since reading about it in his posts.
- Buy a kayak in order to explore some of the terrific waterways we have here.